LOTUS TYPE 99TB 1/20 - Model Factory Hiro
1987 Rd.15 Japanese GP #11 S.Nakajima #12 A.Senna
– based on the build both drivers used at the first ever Japan GP held in
Suzuka, where A. Senna finished 2nd and S. Nakajima finished 6th.
– cowl based off early version with some variation.
– includes rear wing/turbo duct/wheel different from early variation.
– a multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, photo etch sheet,
rubber tyres and decals.
- body cowl is detachable, the interior parts can be seen after the kit is finished.
- sponsor logos pre-printed on the tyres.
Delivery is about 30 to 60 days.