Ferrari 330 P4 Multi-Material Kit 1/43 - Model Factory Hiro
●K791 – Ver.A : 1967 Daytona 24hours #24 L.Scarfiotti /
1967 Spa 1000km #9 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
1967 Sarte 24hours race #19 G.Klass / P.Sutcliffe
●K792 – Ver.B :1967 Monza 1000km #4 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
1967 Sarte 24hours race #21 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
●K793 – Ver.C : 1967 Sarte 24hours race #24 W.Mairesse /
1967 Monza 1000km #3 L.Bandini / C.Amon
- The Ferrari debuts the 330P4 at 1967, after the lose in
the 1966 Le Mans to the Ford. The debut race was the Daytona 24 hours, 330P4
won the race with the first two positions as the powerful rivals like the Fords
and the Chaparrals were retired.
- a full detailed,multi-material kit featuring white metal, turned matal parts, etching, rubber tires and decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim.
- Pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.
- front and rear body cowl can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
Delivery is about 30 to 60 days.
Please write to your note which version you order
for example: order Version A, or Version B, or......