Ferrari 250 TRI/61 Fulldetail Kit 1/12 - Model Factory Hiro
- based on the 1961 24 Hours of Le Mans winner driven by
O.Gendebien/P.Hill (car #10), and North American Racing Team's entry from the
same race (car #17)
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for engine funnels, main light rims, wheel rim, wheel shaft, lock nut and meter parts.
- wire wheel built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet can be removed, and doors/rear bonnet can open and close post construction, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
●K823 – 1/12scale Fulldetail Kit : 250TRI / 61
1961 LM 24hours Winner #10 Olivier Gendebien / Phil Hill
North American Racing Team : #17 Pedro Rodríguez / Ricardo Rodríguez
Delivery is about 30 to 60 days