Brough Superior SS100 Fulldetail Kit 1/9 - Model Factory Hiro
– George Brough started the motor cycle maker “Brough Superior
motocycles” at the United Kingdom in the year of 1919. It is famed for the
superior quality of the products, as all motorcycles are totally hand made and
it was called “Rolls-Royce of Motorcycles”.
The Brough Superior motorcycles company stopped production in 1940. However, some “Brough” maniacs in the modern age start to reborn the motorcycle under the name of Brough.
– Among all motorcycles produced from Brough Superior, the SS(Super Sports)100 was famous for its 1000cc air cooled V-twin engine, and the British military officer T. E. Lawrence (a.k.a. Lawrence of Arabia) was the owner of the first batch production.
– This is a multi-material kit contains of lathe-cutting aluminium parts, photo etch sheet, decal sheets, white metal, rubber, etc.
– The chain is assembled from photo etch parts and totally movable.
– kit can be combine with sidecar kit “K663 1/9scale Fulldetail Kit : Brough Superior AGS Sidecar “ (sold separately)
Delivery is about 30 to 60 days.